Need the Correct answers for questions 1-10.
1. Officer Browner is an active member of the Air Force. He visited the emergency room for treatment of a wrist fracture. The coder is billing for the emergency room visit and the treatment of the fracture. The coder will most likely submit the claim to
2. Medicare Part B is classified as
3. Which one of the following statements is true according to the “gatekeeper” concept?
4. What is the purpose of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)?
5. An insurer’s responsibilities include
6. The term active duty would apply to
7. Medicare Part D covers
8. What does Medicaid provide?
9. Healthcare providers who organize to treat Medicare patients are called _______ organizations.
10. If you have 80-20 policy coverage, it means