1. Define a public servant and why public servants should be especially sensitive to ethical issues.
2. Discuss Felkenes’s reasons for why it is important for criminal justice professionals to study ethics.
3. Define morals, ethics, values, duties, supererogatories, imperfect duties, meta-ethics, normative ethics, and applied ethics.
4. What are the four elements that specify the types of behaviors that are judged under ethical criteria? Which groups traditionally have been exempt from legal and moral culpability? Why?
5. What are the steps in analyzing an ethical dilemma?