1. Explain the confidentiality rules of defense attorneys, and some situations where they may be able to disclose confidential information.
2. Compare the potential conflicts of interest of defense attorneys and those of prosecutors.
3. List and describe the functions of jury consultants and why they are criticized.
4. Describe the different factors that are acceptable and unacceptable for prosecutors to consider when making the decision to charge or what to charge.
5. List the types of information that can be disclosed to the media and the information that should not be revealed to the media by prosecutors”
wills and probate